CROSSLINK CARDSLIDE - CrossLink Offers the Operator the Way to Keep Coin and Accept Credit and Debit Cards.
A CrossLink CardSlide can be mounted on any washer or dryer to accept credit and debit cards to start the machine. The external device with which the public interact an economical plastic card swipe while the more complex and costly card reader electronics reside safely inside of the machine. CrossLink is connected to the Internet via a wireless communication link with the ESD connectivity package which provides an entry point to the Internet. The versatility of the CrossLink is that it allows the washer or dryer to also accept coins.
MyLaundryLink software makes it possible for an operator to monitor and interact with each machine in the laundry; this not only presents full real time accountability of all revenue, coin and card, but it also permits control over the readers programming, all from a remote computer.
- Allows the acceptance of credit and debit cards as well as coin
- No hardwiring necessary, wireless connection to the Internet
- Remote computer access to revenue data and CardSlide set up
- PCI DSS secure link to ESD gateway servers
- INTERNET REQUIREMENTS
- High-Speed, Business Grade Internet